FEATHER RIVER AIR QUALITY MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
RULE 5.5 - REQUEST FOR VARIANCE
In addition to the matters required by Rule 5.4, petitions for variances shall state briefly:
- The section, rule or order complained of;
- The facts showing why compliance with the section, rule or order is unreasonable;
- For what period of time the variance is sought and why;
- The damage or harm resulting or which would result to petitioner from compliance with such section, rule or
- The requirements which petitioner can meet and the date when petitioner can comply with such requirements.
- The advantages and disadvantages to the residents of the District resulting from requiring compliance or resulting
from granting a variance.
- Whether or not operations under such variance, if granted, would constitute a nuisance;
- Whether or not any case involving the same identical equipment or process is pending in any court, civil or
- Whether or not the subject equipment or process is covered by a Permit to Operate issued by the Air Pollution