GREAT BASIN UNIFIED AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
RULE 602 - CONTENTS OF PETITIONS
Every petition shall state:
- The name, address and telephone number of the petitioner, or other person authorized to receive service of
- Whether the petitioner is an individual, co-partnership, corporation or other entity, and names and addresses
of partners, if a co-partnership; names and addresses of the managing officers, if a corporation; and the names
and addresses of the persons in control, if other entity.
- The type of business or activity involved in the application and the street address at which it is conducted.
- A brief description of the article, machine, equipment or other contrivance, if any, involved in the application.
The section or rule under which the petition is filed, that is, whether petitioner desires a hearing:
- The section or rule under which the petition is filed, that is, whether petitioner desires a hearing:
- To determine whether a permit shall be revoked or suspended or reinstated;
- For an emergency variance;
- For a short term variance;
- For a regular variance and approval of a compliance schedule;
- For an interim variance in conjunction with a petition for a short or regular term variance;
- For a variance and/or approval of a compliance schedule for a rule not yet effective;
- To revoke or modify a variance; and
- To review the denial or conditional granting of an authority to construct or permit to operate under Rule 214
of these Rules and Regulations.
- Each petition shall be signed by the petitioner, or by some person on his behalf, and where the person signing
is not the petitioner it shall set forth this authority to sign.
- Petitions for revocation of permits shall allege in addition the rule under which permit was granted, the rule
or section which is alleged to have been violated together with a brief statement of the facts constituting such
- Petitions for reinstatement of suspended permits shall allege in addition the rule under which the permit was
granted, the request and alleged refusal which formed the basis for such suspension, together with a brief statement
as to why information requested, if any, was not furnished, whether such information is believed by petitioner
to be pertinent, and, if so, when it will be furnished.
- All petitions shall be typewritten, double spaced, on legal or letter size paper, on one side of the paper
only, leaving a margin of at least one inch at the top and left side of each sheet.