IMPERIAL COUNTY AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
RULE 115 - LEGAL APPLICATION AND INCORPORATION OF OTHER REGULATIONS
(Adopted 11/19/85; revised 9/14/99)
- All sections contained in the California Health and Safety Code relating to Air Pollution Control shall have
application in the Imperial County Air Pollution Control District unless superseded by more stringent provisions
in these rules and regulations.
- The Air Pollution Control Officer shall enforce those applicable Health and Safety Code regulations in the
same manner as if they were set forth in these regulations.
- Permits issued by the Air Pollution Control District shall include language requiring compliance with all applicable
air pollution control regulations of state, federal, and local agencies. Air emission or performance standards
of state or federal agencies may be required in connection with permits issued. Violation of such regulations or
required standards shall be considered as a violation of conditions of the permit.
- The incorporation of, or reference to, regulations of other governmental agencies by the Imperial County Air
Pollution Control District is not meant to interfere in any way with the procedures or enforcement activities of
these other agencies. No applicant, or any other Person, is relieved of any obligation to comply with the regulations
of other governmental agencies, by the incorporation of, or reference to, any other agency's regulations.
- The Air Pollution Control Officer shall insure that applicants for permits, and other interested Persons, are
made aware of the existence of air pollution control regulations of other agencies. The Air Pollution Control Officer
may prepare summaries of such regulations and make them available at a reasonable cost.