IMPERIAL COUNTY AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
RULE 608 - EPISODE ACTION STAGE 1 (HEALTH ADVISORY-ALERT)
(Last revised or adopted prior to October 15, 1979)
Upon the declaration of this stage the Air Pollution Control Officer shall take the following general action:
- The notifications required by Rule 605-C.
- Request the public to stop all unnecessary driving.
- Request the public to operate all privately-owned vehicles on a pool basis in the affected source and receptor
- Request all employers to encourage employee car pools.
- Prohibit the burning of combustible refuse and agricultural waste within the district.