LASSEN COUNTY AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
RULE 5:4 - CONTENTS OF PETITION
Every petition shall state:
- The name, address and telephone number of the petitioner, or other person authorized to receive service of
- Whether the petitioner is an individual, co-partnership, corporation or other entity, and names and addresses
of partners, if a co-partnership, names and address of the managing officers, if a corporation, and the names and
address of the persons in control, of other entity.
- The type of business or activity involved in the application and the street address at which it is conducted.
- A brief description of the article, machine, equipment or other contrivance, if any, involved in the application.
- Whether the petitioner desires a hearing;
- For a variance under Section 42350, Health and Safety Code;
- To revoke or modify a variance under Section 42356, Health and Safety Code;
- To review an Authority to Construct or Permit to Operate denied by the Control Officer under Section 42302
Health & Safety Code;
- To review the suspension of a permit by the Control Officer under Section 42306, Health & Safety Code.
- Each petition shall be signed by the petitioner, or by some person on his behalf, and where the person signing
is not the petitioner it shall set forth his authority to sign.
- All petitions shall be typed, double spaced, on legal or letter size paper, on one side of the paper only,
leaving a margin of at least one inch at the top and left side of each sheet.