LASSEN COUNTY AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
RULE 5:5 - PETITIONS FOR VARIANCE
In addition to the matters required by Rule 5:4, petitions for variance shall state briefly:
- The section, rule or order complained of.
- The facts showing why compliance with this section, rule or order is unreasonable.
- For what period of time the variance is sought and why.
- The damage or harm resulting or which would result to petitioner from a compliance with such section, rule
- The requirements which petitioner can meet and the date when petitioner can comply with such requirements.
- The advantages and disadvantages to the residents of the district resulting from requiring compliance or resulting
from granting a variance.
- Whether or not operations under such variance, if granted would constitute a nuisance.