MODOC COUNTY AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
RULE 2.11 - MONITORING REQUIREMENTS
(Amended January 15, 1989)
- Any applicant or permit holder subject to the monitoring requirements of Rule 2.10 shall provide, install,
calibrate, maintain and operate continuous measuring and recording equipment as specified by the Control Officer.
- Measuring instruments shall meet minimum standards of measurement accuracy, calibration procedure and calibration
frequency as specified by the Control Officer.
- The recording section of such measuring instruments shall be installed in a location subject to frequent operation
surveillance or be equipped with suitable alarm devices.
- The information recorded shall be summarized and reported to the District in the manner and form as prescribed
by the Control Officer.
- Monitoring records shall be retained by the owner for a period of not less than two years.
- District personnel shall inspect and confirm calibration of measuring instruments, as necessary.
- Any violation of an emission standard, ambient air quality standard, or breakdown of emission measuring instruments,
shall be reported to the District in accordance with the provisions of Rule 2.12, Equipment Breakdown.