MODOC COUNTY AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
RULE 5.3 - PETITION FOR VARIANCES
(Amended January 15, 1989)
In addition to the matters required by Rule 5.4, a Petition for Variance shall state briefly:
- The section, rule, or order complained of.
- The facts showing why compliance with the section, rule, or order is unreasonable.
- For what period of time the variance is sought and why.
- The damage or harm resulting, or which would result, to petitioners from compliance with such section, rule,
- The requirements which petitioner can meet and the date when petitioner can comply with such requirements.
- The advantages and disadvantages to the residents of the district resulting from granting a variance.
- Whether or not operations under such variance, if granted, would constitute a nuisance.