MOJAVE DESERT AIR QUALITY MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
RULE 705 - EPISODE NOTIFICATIONS
(Amended: September 26, 1977)
(a) Following the prediction or attainment of a first, second, or third-stage episode, the APCO shall communicate
notification of the episode to:
- Appropriate elected officials.
- The press, radio stations and television stations.
- Local public health officials and hospitals.
- School officials.
- Local and state law-enforcement agencies.
- All other air pollution control officers within the Southeastern Desert Air Basin.
- The California Air Resources Board.
- Public safety personnel who have responsibilities for or interests in air pollution control.
- Mojave Desert Air Pollution Control District personnel.
- Advisory Council.
(b) The notice of prediction or attainment of a first, second, or third-stage episode shall include the following
- The specific level predicted or attained.
- The contaminant for which the notice is made.
- The source and receptor areas in which the episode is predicted or attained.
- The predicted duration.