NORTHERN SONOMA COUNTY AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
RULE 410 - VISIBLE EMISSIONS
- Failure of the emission to meet the requirements solely because of the presence of uncombined water.
- Smoke from fires set pursuant to Regulation 2 of the North Coast Air Basin.
- Smoke from fires set or permitted by any public officer in the performance of his official duty for the improvement of watershed, range or pasture. (H&S 41704c)
- Use of any aircraft to distribute seed, fertilizer, insecticides, or other agricultural aids over lands devoted to the growing of crops or raising of fowl or animals. (H&S 41704d)
- Open outdoor fires used only for cooking of food for human beings or for recreational purposes. (H&S 41704e)
- The use of orchard, vineyard, or citrus grove heaters which do not produce more than one gram per minute of unconsumed solid carbonaceous material. (H&S 41704f and 41860)