NORTHERN SIERRA AIR QUALITY MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
RULE 306 - FOREST MANAGEMENT BURNING
(Adopted: September 11, 1991)
Forest management burning, as defined in Rule 300 I, shall be allowed under the following Rules and conditions:
- Rule 312 - Burn Permits.
- Rule 313 - Burn Days.
- Rule 314 - Minimum Drying Times.
- Waste material shall be windrowed or piled where possible, unless good silvaculture practice, as defined in
Rule 300 P, dictates otherwise.
- Rule 315 - Burning Management Requirements.
- Rule 316 - Burn Plan Preparation.
- Forest management burning conducted by a public agency, or through a cooperative agreement or contract involving
a public agency, shall comply with the provisions of Rule 307.