NORTHERN SIERRA AIR QUALITY MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
RULE 310 - HAZARD REDUCTION
(Adopted: September 11, 1991)
- The burning of vegetation such as, vines, bushes, and waste from trees produced by fire safe clearing will
be allowed when this burning is done in compliance with State and local law or ordinance to reduce a fire hazard.
- The burning shall be done in compliance with the following Rules:
- Rule 312 - Burning Permit Requirements.
- Rule 313 - Burn Days
- Rule 314 - Minimum Drying Time
- Rule 315 - Burning Management