SISKIYOU COUNTY AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
RULE 7.4 - ENFORCEMENT
- No person shall knowingly set or permit any open burning operation on a no-burn day.
- Penalty Any violation of this Regulation shall be subject to the enforcement procedures specified in Rule 1.4
plus the cost of putting out the fire. Every day during any portion of which such violation occurs constitutes
a separate offense.
- Procedures for processing violations of these regulations:
- Obtain all pertinent information for report: name, address, location of burn, material, wind direction, description
of fire and smoke, statements made by subject, witnesses, photos if possible.
- Issue citation to appear or notice of violation, at the discretion of the enforcement officer.
* * * * *