YOLO-SOLANO AIR QUALITY MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
RULE 6.3 - SPECIAL PERMITS
- No special permits will be issued for any day on which it is anticipated the Federal ambient ozone standard of .12 ppm will be exceeded.
- No special permits will be issued to anyone, except for due cause, until the third day after a burn day or to anyone who has not used the previous burn day.
- No special permits will be issued to any person unless burning under the special permit will comply with all applicable burning rules.
- No special permits shall be issued when burning under such permit would adversely affect air quality over populated areas.
- The total acreage on any given day under special permits shall not exceed 10% of material allowed to be burned on permissive burns days during that period of the year.