YOLO-SOLANO AIR QUALITY MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
RULE 6.7 - PERMIT FORM
Permits to burn shall contain the following:
- Name and address of the permittee.
- Location of the proposed burn.
- Total acreage to be burned or acreage from which material was generated.
- The kind of agricultural material to be burned.
- Period of time for the permit.
- The statement, "THIS PERMIT IS VALID ONLY ON THOSE DAYS WHICH ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY THE STATE AIR RESOURCES
BOARD PURSUANT TO SECTION 41855 OF THE HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE."
- Such other conditions as may be required by the agency issuing the permit.
- The opening and closing hours for ignition of fires.