Air Quality Monitoring Network
This page last reviewed July 8, 2015
- Detailed information on each monitor;
- Minimum monitoring requirements and compliance with these requirements;
- Particulate Matter (PM) collocation requirements; and
- Proposed and implemented network changes.
- Past and current monitoring sites and the air pollutants monitored at each site throughout California, as well as in the Tijuana and Mexicali border areas of Mexico.
- Data availability for each air pollutant at each monitoring site, listed as a range of years.
- Maps showing the general locations of the monitoring sites.
Also, access general information on ARB's:
- Monitoring program to measure children's exposure to air pollution.
- Monitoring program for each general type of pollutant (e.g., gaseous, particulates, toxics).
- Quality assurance activities and links to ARB's quality assurance manual.
- Standards laboratory and standard operating procedures (SOPs).