This page last reviewed October 2, 2014
Auction Proceeds Workshops and Public Meetings
Upcoming Meetings:There are no public meetings scheduled at this time. See archived meetings below.
September 18, 2014
On September 18, 2014, ARB adopted the Interim
Guidance for Investments to Benefit Disadvantaged Communities to
535 requirements to maximize the benefits
of investments to disadvantaged communities.
- ARB Interim Guidance for Investments to Benefit Disadvantaged Communities (posted 9/17/2014)
- Board Presentation (posted 9/18/2014)
- Board Resolution
- View Comments
SB 535 Workshops
In August and September 2014, the California Environmental
Protection Agency (CalEPA) and the Air
Resources Board (ARB) conducted public workshops to
discuss the investment of Auction Proceeds in disadvantaged
the identification of disadvantaged communities, and the criteria for
determining benefits to disadvantaged communities in accordance
with SB 535.
- Notice - English | Español (Updated 8/13/2014)
- Meeting Materials
- CalEPA discussion document - Approaches to Identifying Disadvantaged Communities (Posted 8/19/2014)
- ARB Interim Guidance for Investments to Benefit Disadvantaged Communities (Posted 8/22/2014; Revised 9/17/2014)
- Español - Inversiones para Beneficiar Comunidades Desfavorecidas (Posted 8/25/2014)
- CalEnviroScreen Version 2.0
- View Comments
April 25, 2013
The State held a public hearing on the Cap-and-Trade Auction Proceeds Investment Plan: Fiscal Years 2013-2014 through 2015-2016.
February 2013, the State held public workshops to provide input on the
development of the draft Cap-and-Trade Auction Proceeds Investment Plan
for Fiscal Years 2013-14 to 2015-16. The workshops were held in Fresno,
Sacramento, and Los Angeles; each workshop covered the same topics.
May 24, 2012
Public Consultation on Investment of Cap-and-Trade Auction Proceeds