This page last reviewed August 28, 2013
Archived Program Implementation Information
Archived Webinar Information:
CITSS User Registration and Account Application Webinar:
support stakeholder use of CITSS and participation in California’s
Cap-and-Trade Program, Air Resources Board (ARB) staff held a
webinar for new CITSS users and those stakeholders that have not yet
completed user registration or account application. The webinar which was conducted on February 27, 2013 from
9:30 AM to 12:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) included a demonstration of the CITSS and a question and
answer period for stakeholders.
CITSS Stakeholder Design Webinar:
To ensure the successful implementation of the CITSS and California's Cap-and-Trade Program, ARB staff held design webinars to discuss stakeholder proposals that would enhance or modify the CITSS functionality. ARB staff conducted the first design webinar on January 16, 2013. The second webinar was conducted on January 30, 2013. Interested stakeholders are encouraged to review the ARB presentations and the summary of submitted proposals.
- January 16, 2013 Stakeholder Design Webinar #1 - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM:
- January 30, 2013 Stakeholder Design Webinar #2 - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM:
CITSS Release 2.0 Webinar:
To support "Release 2.0: Account Management & Transfer Functionality" of the CITSS, ARB hosted CITSS Training Webinars. Both webinars covered the same topics.
- October 16 and 23, 2012 Webinar Training Sessions:
CITSS Initial Release Webinar:
To support the initial release of the CITSS for open "User Registration and Account Application", ARB hosted CITSS Training Webinars. Both webinars covered the same topics.
- July 16 and 19, 2012 Webinar Training Sessions:
Cap-and-Trade Services Request for Proposals:
- Auction Operator - Markit North America, Inc.
- Financial Services - Deutsche Bank National Trust Company
- Market Monitor - Monitoring Analytics, LLC.
- Market Monitor Trainer - Cutting Edge Capital