Refrigerant Management Program
Beginning Jan. 1, 2011
- Retain on site for at least 5 years all invoices of refrigerant received or distributed.
- Invoices must include purchaser’s name, sale’s date and the type and quantity of refrigerant.
- Records must be made available to the Executive Officer upon request.
Reporting (Section 95392)
- Report previous year’s refrigerant sales or transfers by March 1
- Cover all California facilities that delivered refrigerant to the reclaimer
total weight, in pounds, of each type of refrigerant that was:
- Reclaimed or destroyed in California
- Shipped out of state for reclamation or destruction
For questions on the rule or to provide feedback, please contact Refrigerant Management Program Staff at (916) 324-2517.