Mandatory GHG Reporting - Reported Emissions
This page updated June 30, 2015
2013 GHG Emissions DataUnder California’s Regulation for the Mandatory Reporting of Greenhouse Gas Emissions (MRR), industrial sources, fuel suppliers, and electricity importers must report their annual GHG emissions to the California Air Resources Board (ARB). For reporters subject to the California Cap-and-Trade Program, submitted data are verified by an ARB-accredited independent third-party verifier.
The link below provides a summary spreadsheet of 2013 GHG emissions data reported under MRR for individual reporting facilities, electric power entities, and suppliers. Prior years' annual data are archived under the Historical Emissions section below.
- 2013 GHG Facility and Entity Emissions Posted: 11/4/2014
- 2008-2013 GHG Emission Data Summary 6/30/2015
2008 to 2012 Historical Emissions DataThe annual GHG emissions data for the years 2008 through 2012 are provided below.
GHG emissions data reported between 2008 and 2010 were subject to slightly different applicability, calculation, methodology, and verification requirements.
Beginning with GHG emissions data reported in 2011, new reporting sectors were included and ARB included changes in methodologies to harmonize with the U.S. EPA reporting regulation. In addition, ARB included collection of additional data to support the Cap-and-Trade Program and required annual third-party verification for all GHG emissions data. When comparing data reported for years 2011 and onward with historical 2008-2010 data, there will be differences in the facilities listed, as well as the emissions and other data due to changes in methods and applicability.
2012 Data Reported by Facilities, Suppliers, and Electric Power Entities
- 2012 GHG Facility and Entity Emissions 6/30/2015
- 2008-2012 Emission Summary
- 2012 GHG
Reporting and Verification Summary
2011 Data Reported by Facilities, Suppliers, and Electric Power Entities
2008 to 2010 Data Reported by Facilities and Electric Power Entities
- GHG Data Visualization Tool - View 2008, 2009, and 2010 facility data and reported greenhouse gas emissions using Google Maps and Google Earth.
- Emissions Reported by Facilities
- Data Reported by Electricity Retail Providers and Marketers
MRR Data ArchiveArchived versions of the 2010 through 2012 annual GHG emissions data spreadsheets are available below.
These spreadsheets have been subsequently updated, and the current versions of the spreadsheets are provided above.
These version DO NOT display current data, but are included for reference only.
- 2012 GHG Facility and Entity Emissions [Archive version: 11/04/2013]
- 2011 GHG Facility and Entity Emissions [Archive version: 11/04/2013]
- 2010 GHG Facility and Entity Emissions [Archive version: 3/12/2012]