Greenhouse Gas Emissions Verification Training
This page last modified March 26, 2013
Verifier Accreditation TrainingUpcoming training: Training for existing accredited verifiers to become accredited in additional sector specialties will be provided in early 2014. Accreditation in a sector specialty requires two years of experience and an in-person exam. In addition, new candidate training may be offfered to employees of existing verification bodies in early 2014. Training for new candidates is planned for 2015.
Verifier accreditation training for new candidates and verifier reaccreditation training for ARB’s GHG reporting program was last held in March, April, and May 2012.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Accreditation Training
Note: Separate trainings for verifying GHG offset projects were provided in Summer 2012. For more information, see the compliance offset program verification webpage.
These guidance documents and training materials are provided
solely for informational
purposes to assist verifiers in
meeting the requirements of the Regulation for the Mandatory Reporting
of Greenhouse Gas Emissions, effective January 1, 2013. Please read the
Legal Disclaimer for
Guidance Documentation as it pertains to the posted
- General Verification
- Verification of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Data Reports: Technical Guidance for verifiers (coming soon)
- Transaction Specialty for the Verification of Fuel, Natural Gas, and CO2 Supplier Transactions (coming soon)
- Transaction Specialty for the Verification of Electric Power Entity Reports (coming soon)
- Process Emissions Specialty (coming soon)
- Oil and Gas Systems Specialty (coming soon)
Guidance for the Reporting Section is posted here: http://www.arb.ca.gov/cc/reporting/ghg-rep/guidance/guidance.htm.
regarding ARB accreditation and training should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.