Automotive Coatings Program
This page last reviewed January 7, 2010
STAFF REPORT FOR THE PROPOSED
MEASURE (SCM) FOR AUTOMOTIVE COATINGS
Control of emissions from automotive coaitngs is primarily the resonsibility of the local air districts throughout California. The development of a Suggested Control Measure may be used as a model by the districts when adopting and amending their local automotive coatings rules. Listed below for review and downloading is the staff report provided in the various sections.
To download a copy of the entire staff report, click here.
- Chapter I - Background
- Chapter II - Development Process for Suggested Control Measure
- Chapter III - Proposed Suggested Control Measure
- Chapter IV - Description and Technical Assessment of the Coating Categories and Solvents
- Chapter V - Ambient Air Quality and Emissions
- Chapter VI - Environmental Impacts
- Chapter VII - Economic Impact