Information for Installers and Distributors
This page last reviewedNovember 30, 2011.
This page is intended to assist installers and distributors of ARB Verified Retrofit systems in obtaining information on requirements relating to the Regulation for the Verification Procedure for In-Use Strategies to Control Emissions from Diesel Engines ( Verification Procedure). For your convenience, it provides those in the retrofit business one place to locate key infomation quickly and easily.
- Pre-Installation Compatibility Assessment [Datalogging Requirements]
- Warranty Obligations
- Swapping and Re-designation Considerations
- Swapping and Re-designation Agreements by Company
- Advisories for Installers and Distributors
- Off-road Retrofit Safety and Exemptions
Cal-OSHA Installation Requirements
- Certified Installers