MODOC COUNTY AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
RULE 2.6 - STANDARDS FOR GRANTING APPLICATION
(Amended May 1, 1989)
The Control Officer shall deny an Authority to Construct or Permit to Operate, except as provided in Rule 2.7,
if the applicant does not show that such stationary source:
- Is so designed, controlled, or equipped that it may be expected to operate in compliance with all applicable
rules and regulations and applicable provisions of the Health & Safety Code pertaining to the emission of air
- Provides adequate facilities for sampling, emission monitoring, and reporting procedures as specified by the
- Has been constructed or modified in accordance with the Authority to Construct.
- Will not prevent the attainment, interfere with the maintenance, or cause a violation of any state or national
ambient air quality standard, nor interfere with the control strategy contained in the State of California Air
Quality Implementation Plan.
- Will not result ln air contaminant emissions in excess of the allowable standards established by the EPA for
new stationary sources subject to federal New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) or National Emission Standards
for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPS). NOTE: The variance provision of the California Health and Safety Code do
not apply to sources or emissions subject to the requirements of NSPS or NESHAPS.
- Will comply with all the requirements of Regulation VI, New Source Siting.