Welcome to the Facility Search Tool
This page last reviewed April 7, 2011
Find criteria and toxics pollutant emissions data for facilities in California.
- After clicking on "Facility Search" below, choose a year that you are interested in.
- Limit your search results by the name of the facility (try typing only 1 word) or air district.
- Determine if you are more interested in criteria pollutant data, toxic emissions and risk data, or a particular pollutant using the radial button at the bottom of the screen. If you choose "Show Facilities that emit..", use the pull-down to pick a pollutant.
- Submit your request (results will appear more quickly if you narrow your search).
- Sort the data if necessary using the blue arrows.
- Download the facility list in Excel using the link at the top of the page. or
- Click on the name of the facility to get information about emissions and risk data.
Risk data may be based on previous inventory submittals. The toxics data are submitted to the ARB by the local air districts as a requirement of the Air Toxics "Hot Spots" Program. This program requires emission inventory updates every four years.
The Facility Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
and Prioritization Score
data were collected under the
Air Toxics "Hot Spots" Program.
Based on those emissions,
facilities are prioritized by their local air district for the purpose
of determining who must perform a health risk assessment. The inventory
year associated with the most recent emissions data may however not
match the year the latest risk data was submitted for. Specific
facility information regarding status of an HRA, the availability of
more recent data, and the reasons for exemption from the "Hot
Spots" program may be determined by directly
contacting local districts. A
glossary of terms is also provided to better
understand the terms used on the following pages.
If you need assistance with data analysis, or if you want to request emissions data, please contact the Emission Inventory Branch.