Low Carbon Fuel Standard Program
This page last reviewed May 23, 2013
- May 24, 2013: Release of Discussion Paper Regarding Potential LCFS Cost Containment Provisions. For more information...
- May 24, 2013: Public Workshop to discuss proposed amendments to the LCFS regulation. For more information...
- April 12, 2013: Letter to CalETC approving electricity estimation method for 2012 quarterly and annual reporting. For more information…
- March 29, 2013: LCFS Q4 2012 Data Summary
- March 5, 2013: First LCFS Regulatory Amendments Workshop. For more information...
- December 3, 2012: Guidance on Mixed-Feedstock Biodiesel Production.
- November 26, 2012: OAL approved the LCFS Amendments. Clean Final Regulation Order
- November 1, 2012: LRT Registered Parties
- September 17, 2012: Third Notice of Public Availability of Modified Text and Availability of Additional Documents and Information. Deadline to submit public comment: October 2, 2012. For more information...
- June 4, 2012: Clean Final Regulation Order, including Feb 2011 changes (not including Dec. 2011 proposed amendments)
- April 24, 2012: LCFS Enforcement Injunction Is Lifted
- December 8, 2011: Final Program Review Report
|Rulemaking Activities||Method 2A-2B for Modified or New Fuel Pathways|
|LCFS Workgroups||LCFS Reporting Tool|
|Crude Oil Lifecycle Assessment||
|Background Information, Meetings, Documents, and Links||Public Comments|
|Computation Modeling Softwares||
||Affected Transportation Fuels|