Low Carbon Fuel Standard Program
This page last reviewed April 6, 2016
- March 25, 2016: Update on LCFS Pathway Certification. For more information...
- March 8, 2016: LCFS Public Workshop presentations and other documents have been posted. For more information...
- March 8, 2016: LCFS Public Workshop to Discuss Pathway Application Processing, Reporting, and Third-Party Fuel Pathway Monitoring and Verification. For more information...
- February 1, 2016: Notice of Upcoming Low Carbon Fuel Standard Credits Release for Non-Metered Residential Electric Vehicle Charging.
- November 16, 2015: OAL approved the re-adoption of the Low Carbon Fuel Regulation.
|Guidance Documents||Method 2 Application for Modified or New Fuel Pathways|
|LCFS Reporting Tool||Other Information|