Low Carbon Fuel Standard Program
This page last reviewed February 9, 2016
- February 1, 2016: Notice of Upcoming Low Carbon Fuel Standard Credits Release for Non-Metered Residential Electric Vehicle Charging.
- November 16, 2015: OAL approved the re-adoption of the Low Carbon Fuel Regulation.
- November 6, 2015: LCFS workshop to discuss pathway re-certification using the CA-GREET 2.0 model and the LCFS Reporting Tool and Credit Bank and Transfer System. For more information...
- November 3, 2015: New and Re-certification Fuel Pathways Guidance Documents and CA-GREET 2.0 model for the November 6, 2015 workshop. For more information...
- October 5, 2015: Second Board Hearing resolutions and the final rulemaking package on the Low Carbon Fuel Standard Regulation posted on the LCFS rulemaking page. For more information, please go to the LCFS Rulemaking page
|Guidance Documents||Method 2 Application for Modified or New Fuel Pathways|
|LCFS Reporting Tool||Other Information|