Peer Review of the Low Carbon Fuel Standard Program
This page last reviewed March 30, 2011
This page provides information regarding the external peer review of the Low
Carbon Fuel Standard Program as part of the rulemaking process.
These peer reviews were solicited to comply with California Health and Safety Code section 57004.
- Overview of the Peer Review (PDF - 12k)
- Peer Review #1: Professor Marr, College of Engineering, Virginia Tech (PDF - 836k)
- Peer Review #2: Professor Reilly, Sloan School of Management, MIT (PDF - 1,100k)
- Peer Review #3: Professor Thomas, School of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Georgia Tech (PDF - 704k)
- Peer Review #4: Professor Mauzerall, Princeton (PDF - 257k)
- Peer Reviewers CV (PDF - 3,111k)
- Supplemental Guidance (PDF - 118k)
- Exibit F: "Cal EPA External Scientific Peer Review Guidelines" (PDF - 2,290k)
- Interagency Agreement (PDF - 2,670k)
If you have questions regarding this program, please contact Mr. John Courtis, Manager, Alternative Fuels Section at (916) 323-2661.
Join Email List
ARB List Server for Low Carbon Fuel Standard - If you would like to receive an e-mail when changes are made to this website, you can sign up here.