This page last reviewed March 7, 2011
LCFS Program Review Advisory Panel
The Board approved the Low Carbon Fuel Standard regulation on April 23, 2009, and it became law on January 12, 2010. Title 17, California Code of Regulations, section 95489 requires that the Executive Officer of ARB complete and present to the Board two reviews of the LCFS regulation. Staff will present the first of these reviews to the Board by January 1, 2012, and the second by January 1, 2015. The regulation requires the Executive Officer to establish an advisory panel for these reviews.
- Final Program Review Report (PDF-1.39MB)
- Supplemental Advisory Panel Meeting
- Meeting Notice and Agenda (PDF-86kb)
- Draft "Meeting the Targets" Chapter (PDF-255kb)
- Summary of Draft Illustrative Scenarios (PDF-64kb)
- Staff Presentation (PDF-520kb)
- New Illustrative LCFS Scenarios
- Fifth Advisory Panel Meeting
- Meeting Notice and Agenda (PDF-398kb)
- Draft Advisory Panel Report (PDF-1.94MB)
- Staff Presentation (PDF-216kb)
- Second Quarter LRT Data Summary (PDF-149kb)
- DRAFT - Chapter 3: Advisability on Harmonization available for review. Please submit comments by October 21, 2011 via the web portal.
- DRAFT - Chapter 5: Advances in Lifecycle Assessment available for review. Please submit comments by October 21, 2011 via the web portal.
- Presentation for September 29, 2011 Public Update has been added to the meeting archive.
- DRAFT - Chapter 2: Panel Background available for review. Please submit comments by September 28, 2011 via the web portal.
CommentsTo submit written comments use the following links:
- Panel Members use this link to submit a comment
- Members of the General Public use this link to submit a comment
To view written comments use the following links:
- Invitation to Apply for Advisory Panel (PDF 50k)
- Charter for the LCFS Program Review Advisory Panel (PDF 47k)
- Handy Guide to Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act (PDF 178k)
- Text of Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act (PDF 141k)
- List of Advisory Panel Members (PDF 16k)
- Summary of first advisory panel meeting (PDF 176 k)
Air Pollution Specialist
Advisory Panel Co-Chair
Advisory Panel Chair