Mobile Source Emission Inventory -- EMFAC2011-SG (VERSION 1.1)
This page last updated on January 2013
EMFAC2011-SG (VERSION 1.1)
EMFAC2011-SG is a new module of EMFAC2011 that allows users to estimate emissions under different transportation planning scenarios. Input files were updated in July 2012 to correct the number of starts in several smaller categories of gasoline vehicles; calculation algorithms were not changed. The module is written in a Microsoft Access / Visual Basic for Applications platform; requires Microsoft XP or a more recent operating system; and requires Microsoft Access and Excel 2003 or newer to run the module.
- EMFAC2011 output is available here.
- EMFAC2011-SG is the only module of EMFAC2011 that can be used for conformity assessments.
- EMFAC2011-SG is not compatible with pre-Microsoft XP operating systems.
- EMFAC2011-SG must be extracted from the ZIP file to the User’s Root C Drive or the module will not operate.
- EMFAC2011-SG estimates emissions for all vehicle classes, with and without Pavley-I and Low Carbon Fuel Standard regulations.
- The official ARB Statewide greenhouse gas mobile source emissions inventory is based upon fuel sales data and not EMFAC2011. However, EMFAC2011 does output greenhouse gas pollutants and may be used to estimate regional greenhouse gas emissions. For more information click here.
- EMFAC2011-SG Conformity Analysis
- EMFAC2011-SG requires speed distribution data to be entered at the daily average level. How should I calculate the VMT-weighted daily average for EMFAC2011-SG?
- The Transportation Conformity Guidance suggests that in order to model Transportation Conformity Scenarios in EMFAC, I should only modify the speed distribution for five vehicle classes (LDA, LDT1, LDT2, MDV, and MCY). How can I easily modify the speed distributions for the five vehicle categories in EMFAC2011-SG
- Click the links below to download: