Mobile Source Emissions Inventory
This page last updated on June 26, 2015
The mobile source emissions inventory is ARB's tool for assessing the population, activity, and emissions from mobile sources. These inventories are constantly being revised and updated to support the latest air quality plans and regulations. Periodically these inventories are compiled and released to the public for use in transportation and air quality assessments both internal and external to the agency. Mobile source inventories are developed by the Mobile Source Analysis Branch in the Air Quality Planning and Science Division.
- EMFAC2014 online training webinar slides and videos now available - 06/26/2015
- ARB submitted EMFAC2014 to USEPA for approval - 05/15/2015
- The EMFAC2014 Web Database is now available - 05/15/2015
Mobile Source Categories
Individual category-specific emissions estimates and documentation are developed for specific agency regulatory activities. Categories include cars/light truck assessments for emissions standard development, heavy duty truck and in-use off-road emissions estimates for in-use diesel Rules, and category specific emissions estimates for ocean-going vessels, pleasure craft, and many other types of vehicles.
- Join our MSEI mailing list
- For more information on Mobile Source Emissions Inventories, please email us at email@example.com.