Motor Vehicle Emission Inventory
Computer Model Software
October 1, 1998
This page last reviewed April 15, 2010
The MVEI7G 1.0 Release Letter describes the differences between the MVEI7F 1.1 and MVEI7G 1.0. This letter along with the list of differences between the models is included as a guide for the appropriate use of the models.
The software can be obtained by downloading the executable code from the internet by selecting the highlighted text at the bottom of this page. The software may also be obtained on 3 1/2" diskettes, by contacting H. N. Shamasundara ("Shama") at (916) 322-5849 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There may be a nominal fee associated with copying and mailing the diskettes. The documentation is still available by either selecting the highlighted text at the bottom of the page or contacting Shama.
The Hardware and Software Requirements for MVEI7G1.0 Corrected:
- Microsoft DOS 5.0 or Later
- IBM-PC or Compatible With an Intel 386 or Greater
- 387 or 487 Math Co-Processor (486DX and Pentium Processors)
- A minimum of 10 MB of free hard disk space for installation. Additional hard disk space is required to run the models. A statewide run with all possible outputs requires 90 megabytes of free hard disk space.
- A Minimum of 4 MB of RAM
- The CONFIG.SYS File Requires FILES = 80 and BUFFERS = 20
How to Obtain MVEI Programs
How to Obtain MVEI 7G Documents