This page is a collection of fact sheets, pamphlets, brochures, and other outreach materials available from California Air Resources Board (ARB) programs that affect heavy-duty diesel vehicles operating in California. If you're not sure which ARB regulations or financial opportunities apply to your fleet, please visit the online Diesel Vehicles Questionnaire- What Regulations Apply to Me?. This printable materials webpage is also in Spanish.
- About - Gear Up, Breathe Easy Packet
- TruckStop website advertisement- Fill up with information!
- If you need a soot filter, donít delay! DPF care & maintenance
- What diesel rules apply to you? See this helpful check list
- Multi-regulation summary: Diesel truck, bus, trailer and reefer unit regulations fact sheet (Updated Apr. 22, 2013)
- Outreach posters: 8.5" x 11", 11" x 17", 18" x 24"
Drayage Regulation (Port and Railyard Trucks)
- Class 7 Drayage Truck brochure
- The Statewide Drayage Truck Regulation fact sheet
- Drayage Truck Registry (DTR) Fact Sheet
- No Dray-off Advisory Flier
- No Dray-off Postcard
Check the drayage program link for more printable materials.
Emission Control Label Inspection:
Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction Regulation for tractors and trailers:
- Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction fact sheet
- Compliance Information for Small Fleets fact sheet
- Compliance Information for Large Fleets fact sheet
- Local-Haul Exemption fact sheet
- Short-Haul Exemption fact sheet
- Low Rolling Resistance Tire fact sheet
Check this link for more FAQs, factsheets, and reporting materials (some in other languages) on the Tractor-Trailer GHG program webpage.
Heavy-Duty Diesel Vehicle Inspection Program:
Idling Reduction Program:
Periodic Smoke Inspection Program:
- Diesel Truck Owners Must Act Now! (1/3/12)
- Compliance Requirements Summary fact sheet (3/23/11)
- Overview of Truck and Bus Regulation (Reducing Emissions from Existing Diesel Vehicles) (4/11/11)
- Agricultural Vehicle Provisions fact sheet
- Small Fleet Options FAQ (1/27/12)
- NOx Area Extensions FAQ (2/6/12)
- Low-Mileage Construction Truck Extension FAQs (2/1/12)
- Log Truck Phase-in Option FAQs (1/5/12)
- PM filter Availability and Extensions (11/26/12)
- PM filter Phase-in Option and Credits FAQs (1/30/12)
- How to Verify if Hired Fleets Comply (11/5/12)
- Low Use Vehicle Exemption (10/31/12)
Public Agencies and Utilities Regulation:
School Bus Fleets Program (Truck and Bus Regulation):
Solid Waste Collection Vehicles Regulation:
Transit Agencies Regulation:
Transport Refrigeration Units Rule:
Truck and Bus Regulation:
Check this link for more FAQs, factsheets, and reporting materials (some in other languages) on the Truck and Bus Program webpage. Also try the TruckStop - Truck and Bus Regulation Information Menu for helpful webpages, videos and links.