► Am I eligible?
▼ Am I eligible?
- To be eligible, a fleet must meet all of the following criteria:
- Log trucks meeting the definition and criteria in the Statewide Truck & Bus Regulation
- Must report for the Log Truck Phase-In Option and in the Truck Regulation Upload, Compliance, and Reporting System(TRUCRS) by January 31, 2014;
- Operate in California 75% of the time for the last 2 years;
- Operate a minimum of 7,000 miles per year or consume 1,200 gallons of diesel fuel per year during the previous two years depending on engine model year.
► How do I obtain a voucher?
▼ How do I obtain a voucher?
- The buyer fills out and submits a completed TIMBER application and required documentation at a participating dealership.
- The dealership forwards the application to a participating air district.
- The air district evaluates and approves the completed application within ten business days.
- The owner is responsible for the cost of the vehicle minus the TIMBER voucher amount.
information on TIMBER can be found at the TIMBER Program website.