Truck & Bus Final Regulation
Truck & Bus Program Page
Regulation Applies To:
- Diesel vehicles with a gross vehicles weight rating greater than 14,000lbs.
- Privately and federally owned trucks and buses that operate in California
- Includes any person, business, school district, tribal reservation, or federal government agency that owns, operates, leases or rents affected vehicles.
► Exempt Vehicles:
▼ Exempt Vehicles:
- - Gasoline or dedicated natural gas vehicles
- Solid Waste Colletion Vehicles
- Public Agency and Utility Vehicles (Not Federal)
- Drayage (Port or Rail) Trucks
- Transit/Urban Buses
- Personal use motor homes or recreational vehicles
- Diesel trucks and buses with a GVWR that is 14,001+lbs must reduce exhaust emissions by meeting particulate matter (PM) filter requirements and upgrading to 2010 model year (MY) or newer engines:
Print This Information