This page is a collection of fact sheets, pamphlets, brochures, and other outreach materials available from California Air Resources Board (ARB) programs that affect heavy-duty diesel vehicles operating in California. If you're not sure which ARB regulations or financial opportunities apply to your fleet, please visit the online Diesel Vehicles Questionnaire - What Regulations Apply to Me?. This printable materials webpage is also in Spanish.
Gear Up, Breathe Easy!
- About - Gear Up, Breathe Easy Packet
- TruckStop website advertisement- Fill up with information!
- If you need a soot filter, don’t delay! DPF care & maintenance
- What diesel rules apply to you?
- Multi-regulation summary: Diesel truck, bus, trailer and reefer unit regulations fact sheet
Drayage Regulation (Port and Railyard Trucks)
- Class 7 Drayage Truck brochure
- The Statewide Drayage Truck Regulation fact sheet
- Drayage Truck Registry (DTR) fact sheet
- No Dray-off Advisory flier
- No Dray-off postcard
- Drayage Regulation vs. Truck and Bus Regulation
- Postcard to Class 7 and 8 Drayage Truck Owners with Pre-2007 Model Year Engines
- Postcard to Drayage Truck Owners 1994-2006 Model Year Engines with Diesel Particulate Filters
Check the drayage program link for more printable materials.
Emission Control Label Inspection:
Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction Regulation for tractors and trailers:
- Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction fact sheet
- Compliance Information for Small Fleets fact sheet
- Compliance Information for Large Fleets fact sheet
- Local-Haul Exemption fact sheet
- Short-Haul Exemption fact sheet
- Low Rolling Resistance Tire fact sheet
Check this link for more factsheets and reporting materials (some in other languages) on the Tractor-Trailer GHG program webpage.
Heavy-Duty Diesel Vehicle Inspection Program:
Idling Reduction Program:
Periodic Smoke Inspection Program:
- Model Year Schedules and Options
- Compliance Requirements Summary fact sheet
- Overview of Truck and Bus Regulation (Reducing Emissions from Existing Diesel Vehicles)
- Agricultural Vehicle Provisions fact sheet
- Small Fleet Options FAQ
- NOx Area Extensions FAQ
- Detailed map for split NOx Counties: Sonoma, Sutter, Lake Tahoe Air Basin, and Kern
- Low-Mileage Construction Truck Extension FAQs
- Log Truck Phase-in Option FAQs
- PM filter Availability and Extensions
- PM filter Phase-in Option and Credits FAQs
- How to Verify if Hired Fleets Comply
- Low Use Vehicle Exemption
- A Truck Driver’s Guide to Care and Maintenance of Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs)
Public Agencies and Utilities Regulation:
School Bus Fleets Program (Truck and Bus Regulation):
Solid Waste Collection Vehicles Regulation:
Transit Agencies Regulation:
Transport Refrigeration Units Rule:
Truck and Bus Regulation:
Check this link for more factsheets and reporting materials (some in other languages) on the Truck and Bus Program webpage. Also try the TruckStop - Truck and Bus Regulation Information Menu for helpful webpages, videos and links.