State Implementation Plan (SIP) 2006 Symposium
This page updated October 25, 2006.
On October 12, 2006 ARB staff held a public symposium in Sacramento to discuss development of plans for meeting new federal 8-hour ozone and airborne fine particles (PM2.5). These State Implementation Plans (SIPs) are due to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in June 2007 and April 2008, respectively. You can find more information about the symposium below.
- Meeting Notice and Meeting Information
- Final Agenda
- Discussion Paper: ARB Concepts for
State and Federal Measures
- Top 10 Source Categories for ROG and NOx for:
- Emission Reduction Estimates from Draft Near-Term Control Concepts for:
- Description of Preliminary SIP
State and Federal Emission Control Concepts
- Discussion Paper: ARB Concepts for State and Federal Measures
- Presentation Slides (Please note: Revised presentations include updated pie charts)
ARB Staff Contact: Carol Sutkus
Planning and Technical Support Division