Butte County Air Quality Management Plans
page last reviewed April 4, 2013
This page contains information regarding recent and historical SIP activity related to Butte County Air Quality Management District (District).
2012 Chico, CA/Butte County (partial) Planning Area PM2.5 Emission Inventory
At a public meeting held on October 18, 2012, the Air Resources Board (ARB) approved the Chico, CA/Butte County (partial) PM2.5 Emission Inventory submittal to the State Implementation Plan. The PM2.5 Emission Inventory was submitted to the U.S. EPA on November 15, 2012. The information on this page provides links to ARB and District documentation, as well as U.S. EPA actions.
- ARB transmittal letter to U.S. EPA (pdf - 80 kb)
- Public Notice to Consider the Approval of the Butte County PM2.5 Emission Inventory Submittal (pdf - 32 kb)
- ARB Staff Report: Analysis of the Butte County PM2.5 Emission Inventory Submittal (pdf - 45 kb)
- ARB Resolution 12-31 approving the Emission Inventory (pdf - 180 kb)
- Clean Data Request: Air Resources Board request for Clean Data Finding from U.S. EPA (pdf - 94 kb)
- 2012 PM2.5 Emission Inventory Submittal to the State Implementation Plan (pdf - 2.4MB)
- Clean Data Request: District request to ARB for Clean Data Finding from U.S. EPA (pdf - 40kb)
- Determination of Attainment for the Chico Nonattainment Area for the 2006 Fine Particle Standard; California; Determination Regarding Applicability of Clean Air Act Requirements [EPA-R09_OAR-2012-0800; FRL-9746-9] (pdf - 267 kb)