Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Test Methods
This page last reviewed September 17, 2014
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING TO CONSIDER AMENDMENTS TO THE REGULATIONS FOR GASOLINE AND DIESEL FUEL TEST METHODS
FINAL APPROVAL / OAL ACTIONOAL approved the rulemaking and filed it with the Secretary of State on December 16, 2013. The rulemaking will become effective February 16, 2014.
- Endorsed Approved" Form 400 and Final Regulation Order including "Endorsed Filed" by the Secretary of State (PDF - 3.18MB)
ADOPTED REGULATIONS AND MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO OALPosted November 5, 2013
The Final Rulemaking Package was filed with OAL on November 4, 2013. OAL has until December 19, 2013 to make a determination.
- Request for Early Effective Date (PDF - 2.25MB)
- Executive Order R-13-006 (PDF - 96K)
- Final Regulation Order ~see revised above~
- Final Statement of Reasons (PDF - 30K)
- Notice of Decision (PDF - 48K)
- Updated Informative Digest (PDF - 24K)
A business or person submitting a comment to a proposed regulation or proposed amendment or repeal of a regulation or any person who specifically request it has the right to request a copy of the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR). Upon its completion, the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR) will be available and copies may requested from the agency contact persons, or may be obtained in electronic form from this web page.
HEARING ACTION AND SUPPLEMENTAL 15-DAY NOTICESPosted April 23, 2013
Notice of Public Availability of Modified Text (PDF - 27K)
- Attachment B: Proposed Amendments to the Regulation for Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Test Method (PDF - 60K)
Resolution 13-4 (PDF- 228K)
- Attachment B: Staff's Suggested Modifications to the Original Proposal, presented at the January 25, 2013 public hearing. (PDF- 125K)
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE AND RELATED MATERIALPosted December 5, 2012
Notice of Public Hearing (PDF- 38K)
Staff Report: Initial Statement of Reasons (ISOR) (PDF- 528K)
Rulemaking Activity for 2013