ATCM to Limit Diesel-Fueled Commercial Motor Vehicle Idling
This page last reviewed April 29, 2008
RULEMAKING ON AIRBORNE TOXIC CONTROL MEASURE TO LIMIT DIESEL-FUELED COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLE IDLING (July 22, 2004)
FINAL APPROVAL/OAL ACTION
On January 27, 2005 the Final Regulation Order was approved by the Office of Administrative Law and filed with the Secretary of the State. The regulation will become effective on February 1, 2005.
ADOPTED REGULATIONS AND MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO OAL
Posted January 27, 2005
Final Regulation Order as approved by OAL ~ Adopt new section 2485 within Chapter 10 - Mobile Source Operational Controls, Article 1 - Motor Vehicles, Division 3. Air Resources Board, title 13, California Code of Regulations (MSW97 - 39K) or (PDF - 15K)
Posted December 16, 2004
The final rulemaking package was filed with OAL on December 15, 2004. OAL has until January 26, 2005, to make a determination.
A business or person submitting a comment to a proposed regulation or proposed amendment or repeal of a regulation
or any person who specifically request it has the right to request a copy of the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR).
Upon its completion, the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR) will be available and copies may be requested from the
agency contact persons, or may be obtained in electronic form from this web page.
HEARING ACTION AND SUPPLEMENTAL 15 DAY NOTICES
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE AND RELATED MATERIAL
- Public Hearing Notice (HTML) or (MSW97
- 46K) or (PDF -
- Staff Report: Initial Statement of Reasons (ISOR) (MSW97 - 1133K)
or (PDF - 1204K)
- Appendix A: Proposed Regulation Order: Airborne Toxic Control Measure to Limit Diesel-Fueled Commercial Motor Vehicle Idling (MSW97 - 34K) or (PDF - 14K)
- Appendix B: Summary of Idling Regulations in Other States (MSW97 - 44K) or (PDF - 31K)
- Appendix C: Methodology for Estimating the Potential Health Impacts from Diesel Truck Engine Idling Operations (MSW97 - 117K) or (PDF - 34K)
- Appendix D: Summary of Methodologies for Cost Analysis (MSW97 - 116K) or (PDF - 57K)
- Appendix E: Alternatives to Primary Engine Idling (MSW97 - 52K) or (PDF - 29K)
- Appendix F: Motor Vehicles Idling Emission Estimates (MSW97 - 58K) or (PDF - 26K)
- Appendix G: Glossary of Terms (MSW97 - 42K) or (PDF - 21K)
- Appendix H: Acronyms (MSW97 - 20K) or (PDF - 8K)
INFORMAL REGULATORY ACTIVITY