ARB Rulemaking Activity in 2003
This page last reviewed June 5, 2013
The following alphabetical list of all ARB rulemaking projects considered at 2001 Board hearings provides links to the rulemaking documents for each item.
- Adoption of A Proposed Airborne Toxic Control Measure for Stationary Compression Ignition Engines (Hearing Date: November 13, 2003 -- February 26, 2004)
- California Diesel Fuel Regulations (Hearing Date: July 24, 2003)
- California Regulations for New 1997 and Later Off-Highway Recreational Vehicles and Engines (Hearing Date: July 24, 2003)
- Clean Air Act Nonvehicular Source Fee Regulations ( Hearing Date: July 24, 2003)
- Control Measure for Diesel Particulate Matter from On-Road Heavy-Duty Residential and Commercial Solid Waste Collection Vehicles (Hearing Date: July 24, 2003 -- Postponed to September 25, 2003
- Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Software Upgrade Regulation [Hearing Date: October 23, 2003 -- Cancelled and Re-Noticed See Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Software Upgrade 2004 (Chip Reflash)]
- Adoption of Proposed Amendments to the Tables of Maximum Incremental Reactivity (MIR) Values (Hearing Date: December 3, 2003)
- Small Off-Road Equipment and Engines (Hearing Date: September 25, 2003)
- Amendments to the Verification Procedure, Warranty and In-Use Compliance Requirements for In-Use Strategies to Control Emissions from Diesel Engines (Hearing Date: December 11, 2003)
- Adoption of Proposed ATCM for In-Use Diesel-Fueled Transport Refrigeration Units (TRUs) and TRU Generator Set, and Facilities where TRUs Operate (Hearing Date: December 11, 2003 -- February 26, 2004 )
- Ozone Transport Mitigation (Hearing Date: May 22, 2003)
- ZEV Regulation - 2003 Amendments (Hearing Date: February 27, 2003 -- Postponed to March 27, 2003)
If you have questions or comments regarding the above regulatory activity, but were unable to contact the individual listed as the contact, please contact Amy Whiting at (916) 322-6533.