Unihose Dispenser Requirements
This page last reviewed May 29, 2008
RULEMAKING ON UNIHOSE DISPENSER REQUIREMENTS IN THE REGULATION FOR CERTIFICATION OF VAPOR RECOVERY SYSTEMS OF DISPENSING FACILITIES (GASOLINE SERVICE STATIONS)(July 22, 2004 Hearing Date)
FINAL APPROVAL/OAL ACTION
The final rulemaking package was approved by OAL and filed with the Secretary of State on January 6, 2005. The Regulation will become effective on February 5, 2005.
ADOPTED REGULATIONS AND MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO OAL
Posted November 24, 2004:
The final rulemaking package was filed with OAL on November 24, 2004. OAL has until January 7, 2005 to make a determination.
- Final Regulation Order ~ Amend Title 17, California Code of Regulations, section 94011 (MSW97 - 25K) or (PDF - 7K)
- Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR) (MSW97 - 55K) or (PDF - 20K)
- Updated Informative Digest (MSW97 - 26K) or (PDF - 5K)
A business or person submitting a comment to a proposed regulation or proposed amendment or repeal of a regulation
or any person who specifically request it has the right to request a copy of the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR).
Upon its completion, the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR) will be available and copies may be requested from the
agency contact persons, or may be obtained in electronic form from this web page.
HEARING ACTION AND SUPPLEMENTAL 15 DAY NOTICES
EMERGENCY FILING (Posted August 17, 2004)
The emergency regulation was approved and filed with the Secretary of State on
August 12, 2004 and became effective the same day and will expire on December 10, 2004.
- Emergency Regulation Order (PDF - 7K)
- Finding of Emergency (PDF - 12K)
- Executive Order G-04-057 (PDF - 9K)
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE AND RELATED MATERIAL
- Public Hearing Notice (HTML) or (MSW97
- 50K) or (PDF
- Staff Report: Initial Statement of Reasons (ISOR) (MSW97 - 494K)
or (PDF - 249K)
- Appendix 1- Proposed Regulation Order (MSW97 - 24K) or
(PDF - 9K)
- Appendix 2 - Proposed Amendments to the Unihose Requirement in the Regulation for Vapor Recovery Systems of
Dispensing Facilities (MSW97 - 41K) or (PDF - 14K)
- Appendix 3 - Vapor Recovery Health and Safety Code Statutes (MSW97
- 78K) or (PDF
- Appendix 1- Proposed Regulation Order (MSW97 - 24K) or (PDF - 9K)
INFORMAL REGULATORY ACTIVITY