This page last reviewed May 29, 2008
RULEMAKING TO CONSIDER REGULATORY AMENDMENTS TO THE VERIFICATION PROCEDURE, WARRANTY AND IN-USE COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR IN-USE STRATEGIES TO CONTROL EMISSIONS FROM DIESEL ENGINES (MARCH 23, 2006)
FINAL APPROVAL/OAL ACTION
OAL approved the final rulemaking and filed it with the Secretary of State on February 9, 2007. The regulation will become effective on February 9, 2007.
ADOPTED REGULATIONS AND MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO OAL
Posted January 9, 2007
The Final Rulemaking Package was filed with OAL on January 4, 2007. OAL has until February 20, 2007 to make a determination.
- Final Regulation Order See Revised Above
- Final Statement of Reasons (PDF- 39K)
- Notice of Decision and Response to Significant
Environmental Issues (PDF- 4K)
- Updated Informative Digest (PDF- 16K)
A business or person submitting a comment to a proposed regulation or proposed amendment or repeal of a regulation or any person who specifically request it has the right to request a copy of the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR). Upon its completion, the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR) will be available and copies may be requested from the agency contact persons, or may be obtained in electronic form from this web page.
HEARING ACTION AND SUPPLEMENTAL 15 DAY NOTICES
Resolution 06-9 (PDF- 22K)
Notice of Public Hearing (PDF- 39K)
Initial Statement of Reasons (PDF- 164K)
- APPENDIX A. PROPOSED REGULATION ORDER (PDF- 43K)
- APPENDIX B. ENGINE-OUT NO2 EMISSIONS (PDF- 18K)
- APPENDIX C. REGIONAL-SCALE MODELING SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION (PDF- 17K)
- APPENDIX D. PROPOSED PRE-CONDITIONING REQUIREMENTS (PDF- 12K)
- APPENDIX E. THE INFLUENCE OF SOOT AND ASH ON NO2 EMISSIONS (PDF- 15K)
INFORMAL REGULATORY ACTIVITY