Research Project Articles
This page last reviewed March 28, 2013
ARB Research Division Contract 01-336
Final report: Indoor air chemistry: cleaning agents, ozone and toxic air contaminants.
Articles funded by the contract:
- Coleman, B.K., Lunden, M.M., Destaillats, H., Nazaroff, W.W. "Secondary organic aerosol from ozone-initiated reactions with terpene-rich household products." Atmospheric Environment 42.35 (2008): 8234-8245.
- Destaillats, H., Lunden, M.M., Singer, B.C., Coleman, B.K., Hodgson, A.T., Weschler, C.J., Nazaroff, W.W. "Indoor secondary pollutants from household product emissions in the presence of ozone : a bench-scale chamber study." Environmental Science and Technology 40.14 (2006): 4421-4428.
- Nazaroff, W.W. and Weschler, C.J. "Cleaning products and air fresheners: exposure to primary and secondary pollutants." Atmospheric Environment 38.18 (2004): 2841-2865.
- Singer, B.C., Coleman, B.K., Destaillats, H., Hodgson, A.T., Lunden, M.M., Weschler, C.J., Nazaroff, W.W. "Indoor secondary pollutants from cleaning product and air freshener use in the presence of ozone." Atmospheric Environment 40.35 (2006): 6696-6710.
- Singer, B.C., Destaillats, H., Hodgson, A.T., and Nazaroff, W.W. "Cleaning products and air fresheners: emissions and resulting concentrations of glycol ethers and terpenoids." Indoor Air 16.3 (2006): 179-191.