Research Project Articles
This page last reviewed March 28, 2013
ARB Research Division Contract 04-323
Final report: Traffic-related air pollution and asthma in economically disadvantaged and high traffic density neighborhoods in Los Angeles County, California. Final report.
Articles funded by the contract:
- Ghosh, J. K. C., Wilhelm, M., Su, J., Goldberg, D., Cockburn, M., Jerrett, M., Ritz, B. "Assessing the Influence of Traffic-related Air Pollution on Risk of Term Low Birth Weight on the Basis of Land-Use-based Regression Models and Measures of Air Toxics." American Journal of Epidemiology 175.12 (2012): 1262-1274.
- Li, L., Wu, J., Wilhelm, M., Ritz, B. "Use of generalized additive models and cokriging of spatial residuals to improve land-use regression estimates of nitrogen oxides in Southern California." Atmospheric Environment 55 (2012): 220-228.
- Su, J. G., Jerrett, M., Beckerman, B., Wilhelm, M., Ghosh, J. K., Ritz, B. "Predicting traffic-related air pollution in Los Angeles using a distance decay regression selection strategy." Environmental Research 108.6 (2009): 657-670.
- Wilhelm, M., Ghosh, J. K., Su, J., Cockburn, M., Jerrett, M., Ritz, B. "Traffic-Related Air Toxics and Term Low Birth Weight in Los Angeles County, California." Environmental Health Perspectives 120.1 (2012): 132-138.
- Wu, J., Wilhelm, M., Chung, J., Ritz, B. "Comparing exposure assessment methods for traffic-related air pollution in an adverse pregnancy outcome study." Environmental Research 111.5 (2011): 685-692.