Research Project Articles
ARB Research Division Contract 04-348
Final report: Investigation and characterization of air pollution concentrations and gradients in port-adjacent communities and west and downtown Los Angeles using a mobile platform
Articles funded by the contract:
- Houston, Douglas; Ong, Paul; Jaimes, Guillermo; Winer, Arthur. "Traffic exposure near the Los Angeles–Long Beach port complex: using GPS-enhanced tracking to assess the implications of unreported travel and locations." Journal of Transport Geography 19.6 (2011): 1399-1409.
- Hu, S., Fruin, S., Kozawa, K., Mara, S., Paulson, S. E., Winer, A. M. "A wide area of air pollutant impact downwind of a freeway during pre-sunrise hours." Atmospheric Environment 43.16 (2009): 2541-2549.
- Hu, S., Fruin, S., Kozawa, K., Mara, S., Winer, A. M., Paulson, S. E. "Aircraft Emission Impacts in a Neighborhood Adjacent to a General Aviation Airport in Southern California." Environmental Science and Technology 43.21 (2009): 8039-8045.
- Hu, S., Paulson, S. E., Fruin, S., Kozawa, K., Mara, S., Winer, A. M. "Observation of elevated air pollutant concentrations in a residential neighborhood of Los Angeles California using a mobile platform." Atmospheric Environment 51 (2012): 311-319.
- Kozawa, K. H., Winer, A. M., Fruin, S. A. "Ultrafine particle size distributions near freeways: Effects of differing wind directions on exposure." Atmospheric Environment 63 (2012): 250-260.
- Kozawa, Kathleen H.; Fruin, Scott, A.; Winer, Arthur M. "Near-road air pollution impacts of goods movement in communities adjacent to the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach." Atmospheric Environment 43.18 (2009): 2960-2970.
This page last updated August 21, 2013