Research Project Articles
ARB Research Division Contract 04-336
Final report: Determination of the spatial and temporal variability of size-resolved PM2.5 composition and mixing state in multiple regions in California
Articles funded by the contract:
- Ault, A. P., Moore, M. J., Furutani, H., Prather, K. A. "Impact of Emissions from the Los Angeles Port Region on San Diego Air Quality during Regional Transport Events." Environmental Science and Technology 43.10 (2009): 3500-3506.
- Moffet, R. C., Prather, K. A. "In-situ measurements of the mixing state and optical properties of soot with implications for radiative forcing estimates." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 106.29 (2009): 11872-11877.
- Qin, X., Bhave, P. V., Prather, K. A. "Comparison of Two Methods for Obtaining Quantitative Mass Concentrations from Aerosol Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry Measurements." Analytical Chemistry 78.17 (2006): 6169-6178.
- Qin, X., Prather, K. A. "Impact of biomass emissions on particle chemistry during the California Regional Particulate Air Quality Study." International Journal of Mass Spectrometry 258.1-3 (2006): 142-150.
- Shields, L. G., Qin, X., Toner, S. M., Prather, K. A. "Detection of Ambient Ultrafine Aerosols by Single Particle Techniques During the SOAR 2005 Campaign." Aerosol Science and Technology 42.8 (2008): 674-684.
This page last updated August 21, 2013