AB 2276 Air Cleaner Regulation December 2006 Workshop Archive
This page last reviewed December 8, 2012
A public workshop to discuss development of regulation to limit ozone emissions from indoor air cleaners (AB 2276, Pavley, 2006) was held on December 13, 2006 in Sacramento, California. All workshop materials are available below.
- Workshop Notice
- Workshop Agenda
- Staff Workshop Presentation
- Video of December 13, 2006 Workshop, (178 MB, .WMV format)
- Regulation Development Schedule
- AB 2276 Requirements
- Section 37 of UL Standard 867
- Complete Bill (AB 2276)
- Comments Received on Draft Regulation Concept Discussed at December 13, 2007 Workshop
The ARB invites those interested in this regulation to join the Air Cleaner Regulation Listserv to receive email notification of all notices given and actions taken related to the regulation.
Questions can be emailed to Susan Lum or call her at 916-445-0753.