AB 2276 Air Cleaner Regulation June 2007 Workshop Archive
This page last reviewed December 8, 2012
A public workshop to discuss the Draft Air Cleaner Regulation to limit ozone emissions from indoor air cleaners (AB†2276, Pavley, 2006) was held on June 11, 2007 in Sacramento, California. All workshop materials are available below.
- Workshop Notice
- Workshop Agenda
- Workshop Video, June 11, 2007 (178 MB, .WMD format)
- Staff Presentation 1: Revised Draft Regulation, June 11, 2007
- Staff Presentation 2: Cost of Revised Draft Regulation, June 11, 2007
- Draft Certification Application Form
- Revised Air Cleaner Regulation, June 5, 2007
- Draft Economic Impacts Assessment Report
- Comments received on June workshop materials
The ARB invites those interested in this regulation to join the Air Cleaner Regulation Listserv to receive email notification of all notices given and actions taken related to the regulation.
Questions can be emailed to Susan Lum or call her at 916-445-0753.