AB 2276 Air Cleaner Regulation March 2007 Workshop Archive
This page last reviewed December 8, 2012
A public workshop to discuss the Draft Air Cleaner Regulation to limit ozone emissions from indoor air cleaners (AB 2276, Pavley, 2006) was held on March 29, 2007 in Sacramento, California. All workshop materials are available below.
- Workshop Notice
- Workshop Agenda
- Staff Presentation: Draft Regulation, March 29, 2007
- Video of March 29, 2007 Workshop, (213 MB, .WMV format)
- Draft Air Cleaner Regulation
- 2007 Interpretation of Section 37 of UL Standard 867. Posted with permission.
- Cost of Regulation Presentation, March 29, 2007
- Survey of the Use of Ozone-generating Air Cleaners by the California Public, (Final Research Report)
- Comments received on the Draft Regulation discussed at the March 29, 2007 Workshop
The ARB invites those interested in this regulation to join the Air Cleaner Regulation Listserv to receive email notification of all notices given and actions taken related to the regulation.
Questions can be emailed to Susan Lum or call her at 916-445-0753.