ARB Research Activities
This page last reviewed July 11, 2014
- In-duct air cleaning devices: ozone emission rates and test methodology
- Quantifying the effect of local government actions on vehicle miles traveled (VMT)
- Persistent immune effects of wildfire PM exposure during childhood development
- Location specific systemic health effects of ambient particulate matter
- Peripheral blood gene expression in subjects with coronary artery disease
Use the search system below for specific research projects currently funded or completed by ARB . Enter a keyword, term, or author and hit the search button.
Learn more about our research efforts focused on the following program areas:
|Health & Exposure||Climate Change|
|Emissions Monitoring & Control||Atmospheric Processes|
|Research Planning & Committees||Economic Analysis|
For more information about air pollution research, please contact Heather Choi at (916) 322-3893.